April 16th, 2015
Enjoy Privacy, Serenity & Wildlife at this Unique & One of A Kind Carriage House Located on 2.21 Beautifully Wooded Acres with 770 Ft. of Water Frontage on the Richland Creek Side of the Lake. Carriage House + Cottage have 3,728 SqFt loaded with Upgrades Throughout offering 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths with an Artful Meld of Indoor/Outdoor Living thru Covered Porches, 3 Fireplaces, Pool, Real Stone Patios & Max Dock. All for only $1,200,000! MLS No. 37250
April 6th, 2015
Wonderful Lake Oconee 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home Offers Big Lake View and Tons of Upgrades! 3652 SqFt, 138 Feet of Water Frontage, Open Floor Plan, 2 Stacked Stone Fireplaces, Tongue & Groove Wood Beamed Ceilings, Granite Countertops, Master on Main + 2 Additional Bedrooms, Fun Terrace Level Family Room, Bar Area, Studio, 4th Bd or Office, Storage, Lakeside Covered Porch, Grilling Patio, Fire Pit, Max Dock w/Boat Lift and So Much More! MLS # 40139, All for only $648,900!
March 30th, 2015
Looking for great Lake Oconee Views and Action Packed scenes of Golf? We have the perfect home for you!!! This 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home boasts Breathtaking Big Water Views and Action Packed Scenes of the 14th Green on a Jack Nicholas Designed Course at Lake Oconee. Crabapple Cottage features 4685 SqFt of Quality Craftmanship and Room to Expand in the Terrace Level Daylight Basement. Up-Grades Throughout, Great Open Floor Plan, Gourment Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Master on Main, Lakeside Covered Porch and so much more! Come enjoy all Lake Oconee has to offer with a Full Golf Membership, Area Restaurants, Marina, & Ritz Carlton Lodge. You new home is waiting on you for only $925,000! Click the picture to find out more about this great buy!
February 2nd, 2015
Lake Oconee is the best place to be for 2015! Thinking about making a change and ready to move to the lake? Want to sell your home and upgrade to Lake Oconee? Here are some helpful tips:
- Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent-ME! With over 19 years experience in real estate, I have the proven marketing and negoigating skills to get your home sold! Let me help you upgrade to your dream home today!
- Decide to sell-Unattach yourself with your current home. Be willing to see yourself in your new dream home.
- Pack up personal photos, etc-this allows potential buyers to picture their own pictures, painting, artifacts in your current home. Buyers need to be able to see themselves living in your current home and making it their dream casa.
- Get rid of the clutter! Never a better time to go out with the old! Less clutter, the better potential buyers can see your home and all that it has to offer.
- If you are going to take it with you, take it down and replace it! If you love your drapes or that light fixture, go ahead and take it down. Replace those items.
- Make any minor repairs needed-go ahead and caulk those nail holes, touch up paint, etc. Make any necessary minor changes that could be a turn off for a potential buyer.
- Do a deep clean-Time to clean those base boards, fan blades, blinds, top of door frames, clean carpets, floors, grout. Nothing like starting the year off with a thoroughly deep cleaned home!
- Check your curb appeal-Clean up the outside. Buyers will be judging your home by its cover, so make it as neat as possible. Trim up shrubs, clean off walkways, tidy up outside patios, etc.
Call me today for help! I would love to come give you a Market Analysis on your home! Let me help you make 2015 the most memoriable to date!
Lake Oconee Elegance!
Stylish Lake Oconee Cottage offers 3215 SqFt 3Bd, 3.5 Ba all Meticulously Crafted and Maintained! Casual Elegance on the Richland Creek Side of Lake Oconee. Quick Access to the Ritz Carlton Lodge and Marina. Click the picture for more details!
December 10th, 2014
Tis the Season all around Lake Oconee!
Not only is the perfect time to see awesome Real Estate Deals, but there are tons of family fun activities to do around the lake! Everything from story time with Mrs. Clause and friends, ice skating and more at the Ritz Carlton to Tour of Homes in Madison, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Check out the road race in Madison on 12/13.
Crooked Pines Farms is hosting a “Grinch-mas” party during December.
There is so much to do here at Lake Oconee! It is sure to be the best Christmas ever!!! Don’t miss out and come enjoy the fun!
205 Carter Dearman Road, $399,000
Beautiful home located on acreage! The perfect home for the holidays! Click the picture for all the details!
Visit www.EscapeToLakeOconee for all your Real Estate searches and needs!
November 11th, 2014
Real Estate Market Data for Lake Oconee.
Lake Oconee Home Prices
As the end of the year quickly approaches, you might be considering a change for 2015. Curious about the Lake Oconee market? Check out some details below:
The market continues to improve here on Lake Oconee! We are expecting to see home prices rise along with sales in the coming months. For 2014, the average Lake Oconee home was listed for $501,351 and has sold for on average $459,554. There have been 296 Lake Oconee homes sold this year to date.
If you are considering buying a home you can still find deals however you will need a good real estate agent who understands Lake Oconee and its market. Who better than to help you, than me! I have over 20 years experience with Lake Oconee Real Estate and am ready to put my expertise to work for you!
Thinking about selling your Lake Oconee home? NOW IS THE TIME! Contact me today!
#escapetolakeoconee #lakeoconee #lake #Oconee #realestate #referrals
Lake Oconee Feature Property
Easy Lake Oconee Living!
Easy Living on Lake Oconee! No need to worry about lawn care…it is done for you! Quality built 3300 sq ft. Townhome in Vintage Club. Granite Counter Tops, Tile and Beautiful Hardwood Floors, Daylight Basement with Rec. Room and Kitchenette. Boat Dock with lift available. Private Community Swimming Pool. Perfect for full time living or as a weekend home. Close to shopping, dining and I-20. A steal at $325,000! MLS # 39010
October 6th, 2014
Cool crisp mornings, beautiful, colorful leaves, fall festivals…That is what Fall is all about at Lake Oconee! Lots of activities for the season happening right now:
Enjoy the Pumpkin Patch at Crooked Pines Farm. Or come enjoy a Halloween Movie at the Farm on 10/10 or 10/24. Check out their website for more details.
Voices of the Grave Cemetery Tour, Eatonton, Ga-10/23. Come enjoy as Civil War voices of the past come to life! Visit The Plaza Arts Center for more details!
Briarpatch Arts Festival, 10/25, Eatonton, Ga-Enjoy historic downtown Eatonton while you shop hand made items and crafts.
This time of the year gets us in the mood for everything PUMPKIN! Below is one of our favorite fall treats! Try it!
Lake Oconee Spooktacular Deal!
1331 Planters Trail, Greensboro, Ga
Click on the picture below for more details!