Lake Oconee is the best place to be for 2015! Thinking about making a change and ready to move to the lake? Want to sell your home and upgrade to Lake Oconee? Here are some helpful tips:
- Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent-ME! With over 19 years experience in real estate, I have the proven marketing and negoigating skills to get your home sold! Let me help you upgrade to your dream home today!
- Decide to sell-Unattach yourself with your current home. Be willing to see yourself in your new dream home.
- Pack up personal photos, etc-this allows potential buyers to picture their own pictures, painting, artifacts in your current home. Buyers need to be able to see themselves living in your current home and making it their dream casa.
- Get rid of the clutter! Never a better time to go out with the old! Less clutter, the better potential buyers can see your home and all that it has to offer.
- If you are going to take it with you, take it down and replace it! If you love your drapes or that light fixture, go ahead and take it down. Replace those items.
- Make any minor repairs needed-go ahead and caulk those nail holes, touch up paint, etc. Make any necessary minor changes that could be a turn off for a potential buyer.
- Do a deep clean-Time to clean those base boards, fan blades, blinds, top of door frames, clean carpets, floors, grout. Nothing like starting the year off with a thoroughly deep cleaned home!
- Check your curb appeal-Clean up the outside. Buyers will be judging your home by its cover, so make it as neat as possible. Trim up shrubs, clean off walkways, tidy up outside patios, etc.
Call me today for help! I would love to come give you a Market Analysis on your home! Let me help you make 2015 the most memoriable to date!
Lake Oconee Elegance!
Stylish Lake Oconee Cottage offers 3215 SqFt 3Bd, 3.5 Ba all Meticulously Crafted and Maintained! Casual Elegance on the Richland Creek Side of Lake Oconee. Quick Access to the Ritz Carlton Lodge and Marina. Click the picture for more details!