July 6th, 2015
Looking for a great place to live, play full-time or part-time? Lake Oconee is the Best place to be! And we have the perfect Low Maintenance Condo for you to call home! 3 Bd, 3.5 Ba, 2900 SqFt with easy access to Marinas, Restaurants, Shopping and all that Lake Oconee offers! Open Easy Floor Plan, Designed Lighting, Granite Countertops, Lrg. Master Suite, Terrace Level Family Room, Lakefront Covered Balcony & Patio, Assigned Slip Docking, Private Community Beach Area and MORE! Only $ 345,000!! MLS No. 37795
July 3rd, 2015
Want to Entertain on a Grand Scale or Relax in Luxury on Lake Oconee! This is the home for you! Cuscowilla Custom Home offers 6 Bedrooms, 7 Baths with tons of upgrades and class! Gourmet Kitchen, SS Appliances, Rustic Beams, Heart Pine Floors, Stunning Pool & Jacuzzi, Stone Outdoor Fireplace and Patio and So Much More!! The Perfect Place to Live and Play on Lake Oconee!
May 11th, 2015
Savor Lake Living in this Thoughtfully Cared For & Recently Updated Ranch. Open Floor Plan w/ 2300 SqFt of Living Space. Spectacular Kitchen Remodel boasts New Cabinetry, Appliances & Quartz Countertops. Other Features include Spacious Great Room w/ Masonry Fireplace, Master Suite & Lakeside Sunroom, Walk-In Closets + Large Pantry/Utility Room. Tucked Away on a Lush Private Lot with a Raised Garden, Sandy Beach ARea, 206 Ft. of Lake Frontage, Max Dock and More! MLS No. 40556, $489,000!
May 6th, 2015
Fabulous Reynolds Plantation 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Brick Custom Home. Spacious Greatroom, Brick Fireplace, Big Lake Views, Cook’s Delight Kitchen, Upgraded Appliances, Oversized Master on Main, Covered Lakeside Porch, Vinyl Max Dock with Lift. Perfect for Entertaining Inside and Out! MLS No. 33694
April 16th, 2015
Enjoy Privacy, Serenity & Wildlife at this Unique & One of A Kind Carriage House Located on 2.21 Beautifully Wooded Acres with 770 Ft. of Water Frontage on the Richland Creek Side of the Lake. Carriage House + Cottage have 3,728 SqFt loaded with Upgrades Throughout offering 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths with an Artful Meld of Indoor/Outdoor Living thru Covered Porches, 3 Fireplaces, Pool, Real Stone Patios & Max Dock. All for only $1,200,000! MLS No. 37250
April 6th, 2015
Wonderful Lake Oconee 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home Offers Big Lake View and Tons of Upgrades! 3652 SqFt, 138 Feet of Water Frontage, Open Floor Plan, 2 Stacked Stone Fireplaces, Tongue & Groove Wood Beamed Ceilings, Granite Countertops, Master on Main + 2 Additional Bedrooms, Fun Terrace Level Family Room, Bar Area, Studio, 4th Bd or Office, Storage, Lakeside Covered Porch, Grilling Patio, Fire Pit, Max Dock w/Boat Lift and So Much More! MLS # 40139, All for only $648,900!
March 30th, 2015
Looking for great Lake Oconee Views and Action Packed scenes of Golf? We have the perfect home for you!!! This 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home boasts Breathtaking Big Water Views and Action Packed Scenes of the 14th Green on a Jack Nicholas Designed Course at Lake Oconee. Crabapple Cottage features 4685 SqFt of Quality Craftmanship and Room to Expand in the Terrace Level Daylight Basement. Up-Grades Throughout, Great Open Floor Plan, Gourment Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Master on Main, Lakeside Covered Porch and so much more! Come enjoy all Lake Oconee has to offer with a Full Golf Membership, Area Restaurants, Marina, & Ritz Carlton Lodge. You new home is waiting on you for only $925,000! Click the picture to find out more about this great buy!
February 2nd, 2015
Lake Oconee is the best place to be for 2015! Thinking about making a change and ready to move to the lake? Want to sell your home and upgrade to Lake Oconee? Here are some helpful tips:
- Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent-ME! With over 19 years experience in real estate, I have the proven marketing and negoigating skills to get your home sold! Let me help you upgrade to your dream home today!
- Decide to sell-Unattach yourself with your current home. Be willing to see yourself in your new dream home.
- Pack up personal photos, etc-this allows potential buyers to picture their own pictures, painting, artifacts in your current home. Buyers need to be able to see themselves living in your current home and making it their dream casa.
- Get rid of the clutter! Never a better time to go out with the old! Less clutter, the better potential buyers can see your home and all that it has to offer.
- If you are going to take it with you, take it down and replace it! If you love your drapes or that light fixture, go ahead and take it down. Replace those items.
- Make any minor repairs needed-go ahead and caulk those nail holes, touch up paint, etc. Make any necessary minor changes that could be a turn off for a potential buyer.
- Do a deep clean-Time to clean those base boards, fan blades, blinds, top of door frames, clean carpets, floors, grout. Nothing like starting the year off with a thoroughly deep cleaned home!
- Check your curb appeal-Clean up the outside. Buyers will be judging your home by its cover, so make it as neat as possible. Trim up shrubs, clean off walkways, tidy up outside patios, etc.
Call me today for help! I would love to come give you a Market Analysis on your home! Let me help you make 2015 the most memoriable to date!
Lake Oconee Elegance!
Stylish Lake Oconee Cottage offers 3215 SqFt 3Bd, 3.5 Ba all Meticulously Crafted and Maintained! Casual Elegance on the Richland Creek Side of Lake Oconee. Quick Access to the Ritz Carlton Lodge and Marina. Click the picture for more details!